Hi everyone! Totally know it’s been over a month since my last post, but I wanted to squeeze in something before the new year. Here are the products I received in Ipsy this month, and I’ve gotta say, I’m pretty pleased with everything, especially the bag that it all came in. Read on for more info!
- Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick in Tender Heart: I love some of Pacifica’s fragrances and lotions, and wasn’t really aware that they even produced makeup. This is a highly wearable shade of lipstick, and isn’t very drying either. I could see myself wearing this year-round, and I’m pretty sure it’s full-size, so that’s a huge win!
- FORMULA X in Revved Up: I already had a nail polish from Sephora’s old OPI line in almost this exact shade, but…I wasn’t opposed to trying it out in FORMULA X. The glittery formula was really easy to apply, and you can’t notice any streaks either. The only downside was that it began to chip after not even 24 hours — I probably should have added an additional coat during my original application, but still, I’m not extremely impressed with the quality. I have a ton of other shades in Formula X that have much better staying power. The shade is lovely for the holiday season though!
- LATHER honey moisture mask: This is essentially a sleeping mask, as the directions note to leave on your face for 20 minutes, and not to rinse off the excess product afterward. The winters here are so dry, so it was pretty awesome receiving this. I’m not a fan of the smell, which kind of reminds me of baby powder, but i’m hoping it’s at least highly effective.
- Beau Gâchis Paris Concealer Brush: Yay, concealer brush! I have a couple in my makeup brush collection right now, but I’ve been pretty lazy and haven’t really used them during my daily makeup application, as most of the time I just dab my finger on a couple of spots and call it good. The quality of the brush seems great compared to my Sephora one on hand.
- Klorane Floral Water Make-up Remover: Love love love travel-size makeup removers. I’ve been gravitating more towards the makeup remover wipes simply for convenience, but I can always use some extra makeup remover.
I know I’m a little late to the December Ipsy party, but hopefully everyone enjoyed their bags. I’ve been subscribing since July, and this was probably one of the better months, as far as product quality quality goes, even though this bag didn’t have a terribly high value. Also, I like that there was no fragrance or oil in here, unlike in my Birchbox for this month. Let me know if you received any of the same products as me, and what your thoughts are.
Thank you for reading, and please remember to follow me in Instagram so I can follow back!