I was selected by Veena at Make Up World for the MLBB (My Lips But Better) Tag. She has a wonderful blog with tons of reviews on trending makeup products, so please go pay her blog a visit!
To be honest, I’m really not much of a lip person. I have chronically dry lips and no matter the season, I’m always applying some sort of lip moisturizer, so my top priority when it comes to lips is to make sure they don’t look cracked or peeling. Of course I’ve gotten quite envious of those of you who can pull off those amazing shades of lip color, so over the years I’ve found some decent alternatives, which I’ll be sharing with you today.
- Bite Beauty Lip Gloss in Honey: This gives a nice nude shimmer and I always wear it over plain lip balm.
- Ulta Butter Balm in Aurora: This is my newest purchase and I was a little skeptical about it, but I love the color layered over any of my lip balms. My lips don’t feel dry when using this later, so I would definitely purchase additional shades in this. The price can’t be beat either, and Ulta always has sales on their products.
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve: This is a super basic, affordable lip balm that I use almost every day. This product used to come only in a tin, but they started packaging it in tubes and I became a huge fan. It has a slightly pink tint, glossy finish, and a rose-y scent.
- Make Up For Ever Lab Shine Star Collection in S4: I received this in a MUFE value set and actually really enjoy this lip gloss. There’s a little bit of shimmer, and it smells and tastes really good. Not much more you can ask for 🙂
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rosé: I have so many samples of this so I try to keep one in every purse, and I also did purchase the full-size of this product but ironically, misplaced it. I love the pop of color and SPF — As I mentioned in my previous post, I’m bringing this with me on my trip!
Alright, hard part’s over! I’m naming the following blogs for this MLBB tag:
Please check them out! I did my best to find blogs that I didn’t see “MLBB” mentioned in recent posts, so I apologize if you were already nominated. I look forward to reading about your picks. Also, feel free to create your own tag icon/picture or re-use the one I created above 🙂
Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week and holiday weekend!